Lawrence J. Warfield
P.O. Box 3350
Carefree AZ, 85377

Trustee Lawrence J. Warfield is requesting that you provide documentation using Trustee Collaborative, a document sharing system that will allow you to upload required 341documentation to your case.

Below are some simple instructions to get you started. You will receive periodic notifications of new case assignments through the email address you provided at the time of filing.  

1. Click the following hyperlink to create an account ( Please be sure to use the email address where you receive pacer filing notices to sign up with. Retain the username and password you create to access your account in the future.

2. After you have registered, the next time you logon please use this link (you may want to save it as a favorite): If you want notifications to be sent to a different email address than the one you signed up with, click on Settings and add an email to Notification Email.

3. Instructions for uploading documents: Login, click on the Trustee Name, and then click on the case number that you want to upload documents for. We currently have two options for uploading documents, the one I’m about to explain is the preferable option because it has a higher file size upload (also please make sure you are using Internet Explorer as your browser). Click on “Upload Documents” at the top left above the first checklist item. You will click on Add Item and browse for the document and you can add several more documents. Then choose the checklist item to link the document(s) to in the drop down. Then click Start Upload. The trustee will automatically see these documents after you upload them and see them in the below checklist item.

4. Also there is a document applicable feature. If a document is required (it will have a red asterisk in front of the checklist name) and you cannot upload a document, then click on the white space next to the YES and input the reason the checklist item is not applicable.

Please call TrusteSolutions if you have any questions or need any help! (866) 878-7831